We have some exciting changes currently in testing that allow you to plot continuous data for 100,000s of points showing the averages for each month, day or hour.
Drill down - you will be able to drill down into the graphs - click on the month to see the days, click on the day to see the hours and expore your data.
New graph types:
- Dials are being added so that you can see the latest readings and see instantly where you are with a particular sample type. Up to 3 dials can be added to your desktop.
- Min, Max, Mean - show all 3 values on a single series so that you can not only see the average but also the extremes of your data.
Configurable dashboard - soon you will be able to choose your dashboard layout. Also the graphs will be much more configurable.
Unlimited series on graphs. Have you ever wanted to plot oranges vs apples vs grapes? Now you can see trends even on data that has different axes and an unlimited number of them!
Update - 23 October 2012
Latest update includes:
- a new Average column type
- log out has been moved under Account menu (at top)
- Home has been relabelled Dashboard
- A few minor bugs in the Upload function fixed
New Look - 10 October 2012
As you can see the ETS has a new look - it has been designed to be clean and fresh and easy on the eye. We would appreciate any feedback you have - simply use the Contact Us page - you do not have to leave your real name and email if you prefer not to but we would like it if you did in case we have any questions.